Why Should I Register My Trademark?
Do you have a trademark that you’ve been using or one that you’re thinking about using? If so, you should strongly consider obtaining a Federal registration with the USPTO (U.S. Patent & Trademark Office). Here are the top four reasons why:
- You will obtain the exclusive right to use the mark for particular goods or services (in all 50 U.S. states) and can legally prevent others from using it.
- You will have a public record of your use and ownership of your mark and put others on notice that your trademark exists.
- You will have legal standing to sue infringers in Federal court.
- You will have a much easier time licensing or selling your trademark by being able to prove ownership and reference a specific registration number.
If you decide that you want to pursue a Federal trademark registration, don’t hesitate to contact us for a free and confidential consultation.
(800) 557-3109 / email@example.com